Monday 8 September 2014

More Free Bondage Drawings And Stories

I told you last week that I was not updating this site temporarily, until I can get more visitors (major changes in a few weeks should make that happen). However there is a site that does have new pictures by me on it, and new true bondage stories by JW Throat. It does not only have my pictures on it, it also has bondage drawings drawn by a friend of mine, and pictures we did in collaboration (for example, the bondage drawing on "Pissed On In Public Bondage" has my background, but my friend did the foreground).

The reason I am still doing bondage drawings for that site is that I get paid for it. Not much (I would make more money flipping burgers in a low rent burger company - but that would be less fun!). This site I just do for the fun of it (and it is no fun just drawing pictures if no one visits the site).

Anyway, the other free bondage site is called "Genuine Bondage" and you can visit it if you Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment