Thursday 24 June 2010

Introduced To The Staff
8.35
The butler led Penny down to the basement of the house, this contained the kitchen, the laundry, and a few other rooms used by the staff (but not their living quarters). Before he introduced her to anyone, he gave the cook her instructions on what the master and mistress wanted for breakfast. The master of the house wanted a lot; cereal followed by fried bacon, eggs, sausages, hash brown, mushrooms, fried tomatoes, grits, and a fried slice, followed by toast and marmalade. The mistress of the house went for a much lighter breakfast, half a grapefruit followed by a lightly buttered croissant. The mistress was obviously watching her weight, the master equally obviously wasn't.

Having given the cook her instructions the butler then said "They will ring down when they are ready for the food, it will probably not be for a while, The master has just been looking at the slave's breasts, and they are still in bed." The latter he said with a knowing look, and the cook responded by looking at Penny in sympathy. Penny understood neither (but felt she deserved the sympathy for her predicament anyway). Then the butler said to Penny "I am supposed to introduce you to the staff, so we can start with Cook. You may call her cook or you can call her by her real name, which is Mrs Hoskins, and before you ask, yes, she is my wife. The girl you see cleaning the pans is the downstairs maid. You will hear us calling her either Jenny or Downstairs. She is never referred to as the maid, that is an entirely different post. We also have a maid, you will meet her later. We used to have two maids, but you are replacing one of them. When you refer to Jenny either call her Downstairs or Miss Jenkins. You may here some of us referring to each other by our first names, but the mistress has forbade you from doing so, as you are below us. I'm afraid the mistress has instructed us all to beat you whenever you refer to someone by their first name. I advise you to be careful not to use any first names, because although some of us object to that rule, we all value our jobs and will carry out that order if you make it necessary. And there are a few people among the staff who have said that they are looking forward to having to beat you." Penny shivered and said to the butler "When you introduce me to the staff, is it possible that you only tell me their surnames and their job, that way I won't know their first names and won't be able to make that mistake." He replied "That is a good idea. However it won't stop you knowing their first names, because several of the staff use them when talking to each other or when talking about each other, so you will hear them repeatedly. The only members of staff never referred to by their first names are the cook and myself. No one ever uses my first name because as the butler I am head of the staff, and it is tradition to respect the butler by always using his surname. Although this normally does not apply to the cook, the staff here have fallen into the habit of only referring to her as Cook or Mrs Hoskins because she is married to me."

After that he led Penny into the next room where the rest of the staff were eating breakfast. Some had cereal, others had a fried breakfast (but not as lavish as the master's breakfast), some had toast, and others had two, or all three, of these things. All were drinking tea or coffee. As promised the butler did not use their first names, just their surnames. After the first two, Penny realised that she would not remember everyone's name, so concentrated on remembering their job names. As well as the cook, butler and downstairs (maid), there was an (upstairs) maid - who was to be referred to as Maid, without ever using the word upstairs, a chauffeur, a valet, a footman, a housekeeper, a head gardener, an under gardener, an assistant gardener, a trainee gardener (it was a big garden), a handyman, and a farm manager (technically not house staff, but he lived and ate with the house staff, not the farm staff).

After the introductions the butler sat Penny down opposite the male staff, and as instructed by the mistress of the house told them that they could ogle her body during breakfast. Most of the men deliberately took a long time eating.

Having suffered this humiliation before, earlier that morning, Penny assumed it would not be as bad the second time round. She was wrong, it felt worse. The problem was that in between she had been made to show her tits to the master of the house, and the master had got an erection while looking at them. This made her feel even more like a "sex object", even more debased. Now, even though she still had her bra on and her tits covered she still had a lot of bare skin for them to look at and she could imagine them getting erections as the looked (they were sitting at the table, so she could not see if this was accurate, but the look of most of their faces inferred that it was). She felt throughly used and debased.


While this was happening the cook came in and served the butler his breakfast. A short while later the downstairs maid came in with her meal. Then, when nobody wanted more food, the cook brought in her own breakfast and ate.

Once everyone had finished eating the downstairs maid cleared the table, then the cook said to Penny "I had better get your breakfast now." She disappeared and returned with the same bowl Penny had used the night before. This time it was filled with the leftovers from the staff breakfasts. Fried food, toast, and cereal (with left over milk) all slung together in an unappetising mix. Again there was no cutlery, Penny ate what she could with her fingers, and the rest with her head in the bowl, like a dog.

Unlike everyone else, who were given coffee or tea to drink, Penny was given another glass of murky duck pond water.

After she had finished eating Penny just sat there for a while, it was boring, but at least it was a change of scenery.

Later the maid (upstairs maid) came to fetch Penny. She told her "I should be grateful to you. I was the second maid here, and when Emma left they would normally have hired a new first maid and kept me as second maid. But because they got you instead I was promoted to first maid. That means I get more respect, and more money. But don't expect me to go easy on you. I will be judged not only on how well I do my own job, but also on how well I make you do your job, so I will not let you slack. I have been given a cane and a cattle prod to use to make you work hard, and to punish you if you do not do a good enough job. I will use them both as much as necessary.

"All of us have instructions to punish you under certain circumstances, a couple have made it clear that they are looking forward to this, but have no intention of letting you know this. I am honest, And although you are just a slave, I intend to be honest to you. So I will tell you up front. I will enjoy punishing you, and I am looking forward to it. We are only allowed to punish you if you genuinely deserve punishing, so I doubt if any of us will punish you if you don't deserve it. But I will be looking for good reasons to punish you. I am honest so I won't make up reasons to punish you, or try to trick you into doing things wrong so that I can punish you. But I will punish you for the smallest genuine reason that I can find.

"Also: When we were told that we were getting a slave and I was told that you would be responsible to me, and I would have to punish you if necessary, I was so turned on by this that in the evening I went to bed and masturbated at the thought of punishing you. When I made myself cum, it was the best orgasm I had ever had. Then just now, after breakfast, when I had at last seen what you looked like I snuck back upstairs and again masturbated, imagining that I was punishing you. I had an even better orgasm.

"Don't think that I am a lesbian, I am not. Even if I were allowed to have sex with you, I wouldn't want to. But I love having power over you, and I love the thought of punishing you. The idea of hurting you turns me on sexually, even though I don't fancy you.

"I am telling you this because I think it is best if I am up front with you from the start."

Everything the maid had said was true, except the reason she was telling Penny this. The real reason she told Penny this was to scare and humiliate her. Scaring and humiliating Penny turned her on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment