Monday 9 August 2010

Humiliation In Bondage

5:12 PM
As soon as Penny had finished cleaning the silver, the maid put her to work doing the ironing. However Penny had only just started when the butler stopped her and told that the mistress of the house wanted to see her in the summer lounge.

When Penny arrived the mistress told her to remove her bra. This did not surprise Penny, but what did surprise her was that the mistress was alone, her husband was not there to enjoy the sight of Penny's naked teenage tits.

Penny removed her bra as ordered, then standing in front of the mistress topless is crossed her mind that the reason she was standing like this was probably because the mistress was a lesbian, or at least bisexual. Penny had a sheltered upbringing, and the idea that she was being ogled by a woman horrified her more than being ogled by a man. The horror showed on her face, and the mistress guessed what she was thinking.

"Relax." Said the mistress of the house, smiling at Penny's discomfort "I'm not interested in you sexually. I only enjoy fucking men. And even if I didn't, I am faithful to my husband, so you would be safe. We bought you as a slave because my husband likes teenage girls, not me."

Any relief this gave Penny was wiped out by the mistress' next words "Although your main functions here are to work as a maid and to satisfy my husband's love of teenage flesh, you do also have to serve me. And I am a cruel woman. I'm not a psychopath, but I do enjoy seeing people suffer, both men and women. That is why I enjoyed humiliating you the other day by allowing the male staff to ogle you in your bra and jeans. It is also why I am happy to let my husband grope your tits, I enjoy watching your humiliation. So the reason you are topless now is so that I can have more fun humiliating you. I am going to take round to all the male staff and let them see your naked tits."

Penny groaned in misery at this. It was bad enough the master of the house getting to see her tits whenever he wanted, but the entire household! Penny was dreading it, but she knew that there was no way to get out of it. However, bad though Penny's immediate future seemed to her, the mistress of the house was about to make it worse. "As well as making people suffer, I also enjoy putting them in bondage. Partly, I guess, that is because bondage makes their humiliation more humiliating. But mostly I think it is the sense of power over them that it gives me. That is why you are always locked in your room at night. I don't think there is any possibility of you escaping, I just like the idea that you are my prisoner. But it is not as good as bondage with real chains. So as well as presenting you to the staff topless, I am going to put you in bondage and let them see you in chains. Don't worry, you are going to have to walk around the house so that I can show you to all the male staff without interrupting their work too much, so I will only be chaining up your wrists, it will be fairly mild bondage, just a symbol of the fact that you are a slave and that I own you."

Then the mistress produced the bondage device that she was going to make Penny wear. It consisted of a leather collar with two leather manacles attached to it by chains. Having shown it to Penny, the mistress then fixed the collar round her neck, and locked her wrists into the manacles so that she had to keep her elbows bent and her hands up beside her breasts (she wanted to use her hands to cover her breasts, which would have been possible in this bondage device, but the mistress would not let her, she wanted the men to see Penny's naked tits, so Penny was made to hold her hands beside her breasts, giving the men a clear view).


Penny was then led round the entire house like this, and had to show her naked tits to every male member of staff. Her humiliation was made worse by the fact that the mistress was continually reminding her that the men were probably storing a mental picture of her topless in bondage to use later when they masturbated.

By the time the Mistress had finished humiliating Penny like this it was time for the evening meal. The maid had already served the master of the house and was waiting to serve the mistress when she entered the dining room, still parading Penny around. At this point the master had just started eating, but as soon as they entered the room all thoughts of food fled his mind as he gawked at Penny, still topless in bondage. The fact that he was sitting at the table spared Penny the further embarrassment of seeing that he got an instant erection.

No comments:

Post a Comment